1) Sign into your account here.
2) If you have multiple subscriptions, click on the "Meal Planner" in the upper left-hand corner and make sure you select the correct subscription.
3) Click on the link that says "Subscription Settings" on the left, underneath the list of your recent weekly orders.
4) Click on the "Change" button next to the default delivery address on your subscription.
5) A pop-up window will inform you that by changing the delivery address on your subscription, you are not changing the delivery address for orders that are already scheduled in the system and displayed in your subscription. In the example above, for instance, you would not be changing the delivery address for the orders being delivered on Friday, April 8, 15, 22, or 29 — only for orders that will be delivered after that.
6) In the resulting pop-up window, you can either click "New Address" to add a new delivery address to your subscription or else click "Select" next to another delivery address you previously entered into the system.
7) If you choose to enter a new delivery address, simply fill out the information in the pop-up window and click "Save."
Please note, if you enter a new delivery address to which we do not yet deliver, you will receive the following message:
If you want to change the delivery address on a weekly order, not your subscription, click here to learn how to do that.