1) Sign into your account here.
2) If you have multiple subscriptions, click on the "Meal Planner" in the upper left-hand corner and make sure you select the correct subscription.
3) Click on the link that says "Subscription Settings" on the left underneath the list of your recent weekly orders.
4) Click on the "Change" button next to the default delivery address on your subscription.
5) A pop-up window will inform you that by changing the meal plan on your subscription, you are not changing the number of meals you'll receive for orders that are already scheduled in the system and displayed in your subscription. In the example above, for instance, you would not be changing the number of meals you'd receive for the orders being delivered on Friday, April 8, 15, 22, or 29 — only for orders that will be delivered after that.
6) Click "Select" next to the meal plan equal to the number of meals you want to receive.
If all is well at that point, you will see the following green window appear in the upper right-hand corner:
Our system will change delivery day/s automatically for you, because we're that awesome - but, if you don't like the delivery day/s we selected, you can go into your Subscription Settings again and follow the instructions here to change your preferred day/s of delivery for that subscription.