1) Sign into your account here.
2) If you have multiple subscriptions, click on the "Meal Planner" in the upper left-hand corner and make sure you select the correct subscription.
3) Click on the weekly order you want to change from the menu on the left. (The weekly orders are organized by delivery date and will typically display your past weekly order, your current weekly order, and two additional weekly orders in the future.)
4) In the weekly order details that appear on the right-hand side of your screen, you will notice that we automatically select delicious meals for you to enjoy based on the menu available for that week and based on your dietary preferences. But if you want to make additional changes and try out new meals, click on the "Edit Meals" button in the upper right-hand corner.
5) In the new window that pops up, you can de-select means you no longer want for the weekly order concerned and also add other meals to your weekly menu using the "Add" button on each picture... and then click "Save."
A few things to help guide you through the process:
- You can add meals using the "Add" button and remove them using the minus sign or using the "X" button on the menu that displays on the right-hand side of your screen.
- You can use the "Filter" link at the top of the menu page to filter out meals that contain certain ingredients you want to stay away from.
- You can go to the regular Freshly menu here to get updated nutritional and ingredient information for the meals you're examining.