1) Sign into your account here.
2) If you have multiple subscriptions, click on the "Meal Planner" in the upper left-hand corner and make sure you select the correct subscription.
3) Click on the weekly order you want to change from the menu on the left. (The weekly orders are organized by delivery date and will typically display your past weekly order, your current weekly order, and two additional weekly orders in the future.)
4) In the weekly order details that appear on the right-hand side of your screen, click on the "Change" link next to the number of meals you're currently scheduled to receive.
5) In the resulting pop-up window, select the number of meals you want to receive for the week you have selected.
6) If you are transitioning to a different meal plan, the system should easily be able to process the change and will show the following confirmation - which, by default, will keep your regularly scheduled day of delivery:
Importantly, please note that when you upgrade or downgrade a plan, our system will either take away meals from your menu or add meals to your already existing menu. If we do add meals, we will try to give you meals you don't currently have on your menu and also take your dietary preferences into account. You can always change your meals, of course, if you don't like our selections!