First, we are a subscription service.
- In short, once you sign up with us, you will regularly receive deliveries from us (and be charged for those deliveries) every single week unless you cancel your subscription.
Second, you have a weekly deadline.
- Because we proudly ship over 100,000 meals a week — and fresh meals, at that — we need 5-6 days to plan your next batch of meals into our production schedule before the meals are delivered. You therefore have a deadline by which you have to make any changes to your next order prior to the order entering our production process - at which point, we cannot alter or cancel it.
Third, you can self-manage nearly every aspect of your subscription.
- Because we know life is busy, we allow you maximum ability to plan and customize your subscription, including planning future deliveries up to 2 or 3 weeks in advance! On a weekly basis, you can also change the number of meals you'll receive, change the delivery address for a specific order, and also change the day of week on which your meals would be delivered. Great stuff!
Fourth, you should review your menu every week.
- When you sign up with us, you choose the meals you want for your first delivery, at which point we take that same menu and duplicate it across the other deliveries that are planned into our system when you sign up. You want to make it a habit to review your menu before your next order's weekly deadline to make sure it contains the meals you want since we do phase out meals from time-to-time.
Fifth, you can skip a week to stop receiving meals for a time.
- If you're out of town for a week or two, or simply don't want to receive Freshly meals for a period of time (lots of Thanksgiving leftovers?), you can easily skip a week of delivery... or two... or three and not receive meals.