If we have an issue when we try to charge your card (for instance, your credit card expired), we’ll send you an email right away to let you know. Then, you’ll have 24 hours to update your credit card information so that the charge will go through the next time we try. After that 24 hours, we’d have to cancel that order. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help.
Articles in this section
- Can I order Freshly as a gift for someone?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How often am I charged for my meals?
- Can I split up my payments among different cards?
- How do I get a receipt for my orders?
- How can I change the default payment method?
- What happens if there’s a problem charging my card?
- How do I apply a promo code while I’m ordering a new subscription?
- How do I apply a promo code as a current customer?
- What if I don't see a promotion applied to my upcoming order?