Once you're signed in, you can edit your dietary preferences to include some foods you'd prefer to avoid.
Website: Click your name in the top right corner and choose "Dietary Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
App: Tap "Account," then choose "Dietary Preferences." Read more about our app here.
After you set your preferences, meals containing those ingredients will have a red exclamation point. ❗ With menu and recipes changes, we always recommend double-checking the ingredients list prior to ordering or enjoying a meal.
Kindly note: This tool is strictly for preference and not allergies. To check for allergens, click on a dish to view a full ingredients list for that meal. We store, portion, and pack meals containing 6 of the 8 major US allergens: milk, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, and tree nuts, as well as other allergenic ingredients. We take precautions to limit cross-contamination, but meals may still have allergenic ingredients. If you have a food allergy or intolerance, try working with your doctor to see if our meals are a good fit.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel a subscription?
- How do I navigate my Deliveries?
- How do I make changes to a week vs. my whole subscription?
- What's my deadline?
- How do I change my meals for an upcoming order?
- How do I save a default menu?
- How do I skip a week?
- How do I change the number of meals in my plan?
- How do I change my delivery day?
- How do I change my delivery address?