Even though our meals taste best when eaten fresh, you can freeze them if you can’t eat them by their “use by” date. You simply need to add a couple of minutes to the heating time and reheat from frozen, without thawing. We recommend confirming that the food is reheated to 165 degrees, the same as reheating from fresh!
Articles in this section
- How many portions are your meals?
- How long will the meals last?
- How do I heat up my meals?
- What is the weight of the meals?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional info for your meals?
- Where do I find the expiration date on my meals?
- How are my meals packaged?
- Can I freeze my meals?
- Can I heat my meals in an oven?
- Why are all of your meals gluten free?