Even though our meals taste best when eaten fresh, you can freeze them if you can’t eat them by their “use by” date. You don’t need to wait for the meal to thaw—just add an extra minute of microwave time.
Articles in this section
- How long will the meals last?
- What is Freshly’s definition of healthy?
- How many portions are your meals?
- Do you change the meals on your menu?
- Where are your meals cooked?
- How do I heat up my meals?
- How are my meals packaged?
- Can I freeze my meals?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional info for your meals?
- Do you cater to special medical or dietary needs?