Even though our meals taste best when eaten fresh, you can freeze them if you can’t eat them by their “use by” date. You simply need to add a couple of minutes to the heating time and reheat from frozen, without thawing. We recommend confirming that the food is reheated to 165 degrees, the same as reheating from fresh!
Articles in this section
- How long will the meals last?
- What is Freshly's philosophy on nutrition?
- How many portions are your meals?
- Do you change the meals on your menu?
- Where are your meals cooked?
- How do I heat up my meals?
- How are my meals packaged?
- Can I freeze my meals?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional info for your meals?
- Are your meals designed to be Paleo?