At the moment, only one card can be used on one transaction. But you can add multiple credit cards to your subscription and switch out the "default" card whenever you’d like. (The "default" card is the one that will be regularly charged.)
Articles in this section
- Can I order Freshly as a gift for someone?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How often am I charged for my meals?
- Can I split up my payments among different cards?
- How do I get a receipt for my orders?
- How can I change the default payment method?
- What happens if there’s a problem charging my card?
- How do I apply a promo code while I’m ordering a new subscription?
- How do I apply a promo code as a current customer?
- What if I don't see a promotion applied to my upcoming order?