Signing up is super easy, but here are 5 things that’ll help you maximize your Freshly experience.
1. Once you sign up for your subscription, you’ll get a weekly delivery of your chosen meals unless you choose to skip a week or cancel your subscription.
2. You’re in control of your subscription. You can make decisions about deliveries up to 3 weeks in advance.
3. It’s easy to skip a week at any time. Going out of town? No problem. It just takes the click of a button to skip a week (or 3!).
4. We’ll always send you a weekly email reminder with the deadline to make any changes to your next order. Since there’s so much planning involved with shipping fresh meals every week, we need 5–6 days before your order goes out to make sure everything gets to you in tip-top shape.
5. We use the meals you choose when you sign up as a starting point for your future orders (when you make changes, you can set a new default menu). Since we add a new meal every week and sometimes phase out meals, make sure to review your order so every week is personalized to your needs.