Signing up is super easy, but here are 5 things to make your experience nothing short of magical:
1 - Once you create your subscription, you'll get weekly deliveries of your chosen meals unless you skip or cancel.
2 - You're in total control. Make decisions about your deliveries 3 weeks in advance!
3 - It's easy to skip. Weekend plans or maybe an exciting vacay? No problem. You're one click away from skipping a week (or 3!).
4 - We send weekly notifications with deadline reminders for each order. There's a lot of planning that goes into shipping fresh meals so we need 5 to 6 days before your order ships. We never want to send you less than Freshly perfection. ✨
5 - Your first order is a starting point for future deliveries and every week you update your selection, this sets a new default menu. We also swap out an existing dish for a new one weekly, so double check your orders often to make sure you're getting everything you want, and nothing you don't. ✌
Articles in this section
- What should I know before I order?
- What am I committing to with a subscription?
- Tell me about ordering and shipping
- How do I order a Freshly subscription?
- Do you offer a trial?
- Are all of my meals delivered on the same day?
- Do I have to order every week?
- Do you change the meals on your menu?
- How do I give the gift of Freshly?
- How long do I have to decide if I'd like to continue receiving meals?