Every week, we’ll send you an email that lists the meals ordered and the total price charged to your credit card. There isn't a way to download a digital receipt from the website, but if you need a copy of the charges placed on your card, just contact us and we'll get one to you.
Articles in this section
- Can I order Freshly as a gift for someone?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How often am I charged for my meals?
- Can I split up my payments among different cards?
- How do I get a receipt for my orders?
- How can I change the default payment method?
- What happens if there’s a problem charging my card?
- How do I apply a promo code while I’m ordering a new subscription?
- How do I apply a promo code as a current customer?
- What if I don't see a promotion applied to my upcoming order?