We use the meals you choose when you sign up as a starting point for your future orders (when you make changes, you can set a new default menu). Since we often make changes to our rotating menu, your pre-selected meals for upcoming orders could change slightly depending on what’s new and what we’re removing. You’re free to update your order in any way you’d like before your designated deadline.
Articles in this section
- How long will the meals last?
- What is Freshly’s definition of healthy?
- How many portions are your meals?
- Do you change the meals on your menu?
- Where are your meals cooked?
- How do I heat up my meals?
- How are my meals packaged?
- Can I freeze my meals?
- Where can I find ingredient and nutritional info for your meals?
- Do you cater to special medical or dietary needs?