The meals you choose for your first order work as a starting point for future orders - When you make changes, you set a new default menu.
Since we make weekly changes to our rotating menu, your pre-selected meals for upcoming orders could change from week to week. If one of your selected meals is taken of our menu, it'll automatically be replaced with another delicious dish.
Of course, you're free to update your orders (up to 3 weeks in advance!) before your deadline.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my next delivery?
- How much will I be charged for my next order?
- What happens if I can’t be charged for an order?
- Can I order two (or more) of each dish?
- If I make changes to my next order, will it apply to all my future orders?
- What happens if I don’t make meal changes?
- Why do my Deliveries show meals I didn’t pick?
- Where did my favorite meal go?
- Why don't I have an order scheduled for this week?