We use the meals you choose for your first order as a starting point for your future orders (when you make changes, you can set a new default menu). Since we make changes weekly to our rotating menu, your pre-selected meals for upcoming orders can change week to week. If one of your previously selected meals has been rotated off of our menu, it will automatically be replaced with another meal we think you’d like. You’re free to update your order in any way you’d like before your designated deadline.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my next delivery?
- How much will I be charged for my next order?
- What happens if I can’t be charged for an order?
- Can I order two (or more) of each dish?
- If I make changes to my next order, will it apply to all my future orders?
- What happens if I don’t make meal changes?
- Why do my Deliveries show meals I didn’t pick?
- Why is my favorite meal unavailable?
- Why do I not have an order scheduled for this week?