If we're unable to charge your card, we'll send a notification via email to let you know the payment was unsuccessful.. You'll have a deadline by which to update your payment info. Here are a few steps to ensure you receive your meals as scheduled:
1 - Login and click your name in the top right corner, followed by "Settings."
2 - If you know what's causing the error (the card expired, address changed, etc.), you can choose to add a new card.
3 - If you don't know why your card was declined, we suggest checking with your bank to see what happened.
From the time we send the email, you'll have 24 hours to update your card info. We'll try to charge you 3 more times before the order is canceled for the week.
You'll receive a confirmation email from us once we can successfully charge for your meals, but you can double-check the status of your payment in your Deliveries.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my next delivery?
- How much will I be charged for my next order?
- What happens if I can’t be charged for an order?
- Can I order two (or more) of each dish?
- If I make changes to my next order, will it apply to all my future orders?
- What happens if I don’t make meal changes?
- Why do my Deliveries show meals I didn’t pick?
- Where did my favorite meal go?
- Why don't I have an order scheduled for this week?