Just swipe through your "Deliveries" to the order you want to change. As long as the week hasn't been skipped and our kitchen can make room for the order, you'll see 3 dots: Tap those and you'll see a few options. From there, select "Reschedule delivery" to change the delivery day - The days shown are based on kitchen availability.
Whatever day of the week you choose, only that order will be updated, not future orders. So to make permanent changes to your subscription, you'll first want to update all orders showing in your "Deliveries" tab so that your change reflects sooner. Once that's done, tap on "Account" and "Manage subscription" (in the Android app, you'll find "Account" in the menu located at the top left corner). You're then free to choose your new delivery day. This will update all future weeks that aren't currently shown under upcoming deliveries (about 4 weeks from today).
Articles in this section
- How do I download your app?
- How do I choose meals for an upcoming order in the app?
- How do I skip weeks in the app?
- How do I change my delivery day in the app?
- How do I change my delivery address in the app?
- How do I change my meal plan size in the app?
- How do I cancel my subscription in the app?
- How do I reactivate my subscription in the app?
- How do I set my dietary preferences in the app?
- Am I able to share my Freshly meals’ nutrition information with my diet, calorie, or macro tracking apps?