Before your deadline has passed, you'll see a "Skip" button under the selected meals, letting you know you can either make changes to the order or skip the week.
After the deadline passes, you'll see your order's status listed under the delivery date. Once your meals are shown as being prepared or shipped, your card has been charged and the order placed meaning we aren't able to stop the delivery for that week, even if you cancel your subscription.
If you encounter any troubles, chat with us ASAP so we can help.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be home to receive my meals?
- Where do I find tracking info?
- Can I postpone my first delivery?
- Can I change my order after signing up?
- Can I change my meals after my deadline?
- Can I cancel an order after it’s been charged?
- My order is going to the wrong address. Is there anything I can do?
- Where’s my box?
- I didn’t receive the correct meals. What do I do?
- What if I’m not happy with my order?