Depending on the upcoming week's order volume along with any delivery restrictions due to holidays, a week in your Deliveries may show as "We're not able to deliver your meals."
If we have availability, you may be able to schedule an order for a different day! All you need to do is scroll down to that week in your Deliveries and choose an alternate day. You can double-check your weekly deadline under the delivery day listed in the top left corner as well.
If we're unable to get to you on another day or if the other available delivery days are sold out already, there'll be a note in your Deliveries stating this.
If you have any troubles, chat with us ASAP so we can help.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my next delivery?
- How much will I be charged for my next order?
- What happens if I can’t be charged for an order?
- Can I order two (or more) of each dish?
- If I make changes to my next order, will it apply to all my future orders?
- What happens if I don’t make meal changes?
- Why do my Deliveries show meals I didn’t pick?
- Where did my favorite meal go?
- Why don't I have an order scheduled for this week?