When signing up, you’ll set your delivery day, delivery address, and select the meals for your first order. Once you place your order, you’ll be charged and won’t be able to make changes to that first delivery. You can edit the future orders showing in your Meal Planner online. If you’re having an issue, feel free to reach out to us as soon as you can.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be home to receive my meals?
- Where do I find tracking information?
- Can I postpone my first delivery?
- Can I change my order after signing up?
- Can I change my meals after my deadline?
- Can I cancel an order after it’s been charged?
- My order is going to the wrong address. Is there anything I can do?
- Where’s my box?
- I didn’t receive the correct meals. What do I do?
- What if I’m not happy with my delivery?