Things happen, so we make it easy to skip orders in your subscription up to 3 weeks ahead of time! Once you're signed in, swipe to the delivery you want to skip and tap the "Skip Button."
If you need more time away and need to cancel, no worries! In the iOS app, tap on "Account," "Manage Subscription," and then "Cancel Subscription." We'll ask just a couple of questions about why you're canceling (maybe there's something we can do better!) and you'll be on your way.
For the Android App, you'll need to login to your subscription with a mobile or web browser to cancel.
If there's anything we can do to help, just chat with us. We're happy to answer any questions or even lend a hand. Either way, it's easy to come back to the Freshly Fam and reactivate when you're ready. 🤗
Articles in this section
- How do I download your app?
- How do I choose meals for an upcoming order in the app?
- How do I skip weeks in the app?
- How do I change my delivery day in the app?
- How do I change my delivery address in the app?
- How do I change my meal plan size in the app?
- How do I cancel my subscription in the app?
- How do I reactivate my subscription in the app?
- How do I set my dietary preferences in the app?
- Am I able to share my Freshly meals’ nutrition information with my diet, calorie, or macro tracking apps?