For sure! To set your weekly reminders and manage your subscription in the iOS app, tap "Account." From there, tap "Reminders" and toggle "Enable Reminders" to "On." You can select the day and time of the week that works best for you.
We recommend setting the reminder for the day before or day of your weekly deadline. If you're not sure when that is, double check your Deliveries tab or chat with us to confirm. On the day and time selected, you'll receive a device notification to login and manage your upcoming orders.
Articles in this section
- How do I download your app?
- How do I choose meals for an upcoming order in the app?
- How do I skip weeks in the app?
- How do I change my delivery day in the app?
- How do I change my delivery address in the app?
- How do I change my meal plan size in the app?
- How do I cancel my subscription in the app?
- How do I reactivate my subscription in the app?
- How do I set my dietary preferences in the app?
- Am I able to share my Freshly meals’ nutrition information with my diet, calorie, or macro tracking apps?