🥩 All our proteins are cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165° Fahrenheit, while our grains (pasta, rice, etc!) are boiled to 212° Fahrenheit. 🍝 We check each batch with a calibrated thermometer.
Once cool, we pack the meals up at 36-38° Fahrenheit for safe shipping. Read more about how we ship our meals here. 🚚
Articles in this section
- How are you handling the recent COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you inspected by the USDA or FDA?
- Do your employees follow FDA Good Manufacturing Practices?
- How do you handle recalls?
- How do you ensure my meals are fully cooked?
- What do your chefs wear while cooking?
- How do your chefs handle ingredients?
- Where do you source your ingredients?
- What if I have food allergies and how do you handle allergens in your kitchen?
- Who oversees food safety at Freshly?