Our chefs are required to wear protective coats, aprons, gloves, face masks, and plastic sleeve guards while handling food or cooking equipment. We use nitrile for our gloves, so they're medical grade.
Both chefs and kitchen employees are required to sanitize and change gloves, protective coats, and aprons when torn, as well as before and after handling allergenic ingredients or garbage. They're also required to wear sanitized boots to prevent bacteria from getting into our kitchen.
Read more about our dedication to Good Manufacturing Practices here.
Articles in this section
- How are you handling the recent COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you inspected by the USDA or FDA?
- Do your employees follow FDA Good Manufacturing Practices?
- How do you handle recalls?
- How do you ensure my meals are fully cooked?
- What do your chefs wear while cooking?
- How do your chefs handle ingredients?
- Where do you source your ingredients?
- What if I have food allergies and how do you handle allergens in your kitchen?
- Who oversees food safety at Freshly?