We aim to find the best balance of high-quality food, free of artificial ingredients and processed sugars, all the while with the assurance of food safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
Our produce is primarily sourced from US-based vendors, but depending on seasonality, we may source from other countries. Our meat is sourced right here in the US and is inspected as well as graded by the USDA - All of our meats are free from fillers, chemical additives, and preservatives.
Read more about how we handle ingredients here.
Articles in this section
- How are you handling the recent COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you inspected by the USDA or FDA?
- Do your employees follow FDA Good Manufacturing Practices?
- How do you handle recalls?
- How do you ensure my meals are fully cooked?
- What do your chefs wear while cooking?
- How do your chefs handle ingredients?
- Where do you source your ingredients?
- What if I have food allergies and how do you handle allergens in your kitchen?
- Who oversees food safety at Freshly?