We have a leadership team spanning coast to coast (or perhaps we should say kitchen to kitchen) to ensure we deliver safe and delicious food.
Within each of our kitchens, we have a Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) Manager that directs multiple FSQA Technicians, Coordinators, and Leads. All of our employees who work in our kitchens, including our FSQA leaders, are certified in ServSafe training.
More broadly, our Director and Vice President of FSQA oversee our policies and procedures to ensure we keep our kitchens in top shape, all the way staying up-to-date on CDC and FDA protocol.
We also have a dedicated FSQA Manager within our Customer Care department, who manages customer feedback and satisfaction.
Articles in this section
- How are you handling the recent COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you inspected by the USDA or FDA?
- Do your employees follow FDA Good Manufacturing Practices?
- How do you handle recalls?
- How do you ensure my meals are fully cooked?
- What do your chefs wear while cooking?
- How do your chefs handle ingredients?
- Where do you source your ingredients?
- What if I have food allergies and how do you handle allergens in your kitchen?
- Who oversees food safety at Freshly?